Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring inspired makeup tutorial + I need your help!

heyy girls,

since Spring is coming up I've decided to do a makeup inspired by that time of year. For me Spring means pastel colors, softness, natural, fresh... So today I'll show you how to realize a very soft and girly eye look. Let me tell you that I will be rocking this look in the next weeks ;) I also included a lip combo that is perfect for Spring AND my floral nail print that I just instagram about it...

Today I'll be using the Naked Basics palette  (review) and the Naked palette (review). So here is the look...

 


Here is a step by step tutorial to learn how to recreate this look...

1) Prime your eyes with a primer. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion.


2) I took the color W.O.S. from the Naked Basics and I put it all over my eye.


3) I took the color Sin from the Naked palette and I put it all over the lid.


4) I took the color Faint from the Naked Basics and I applied it lightly in my crease to define my eye better. I also put it on the outer corner of my eye for more extra definition.


5) Blend everything out with a brush and I highlighted the inner corner and the browbone with Venus from the Naked Basics.


6) Curl your lashes!


7) Apply your favorite eyeliner. I chose a brown eyeliner but you can use black if you want it will still look good.


8) Put a coat of your favorite mascara.


My favorite lip combo to wear with that look...

The products...(left ot right) L'Oréal Caresse Lip Stain in Rose on and on, Revlon lip butter in Sweet Tart.

My Spring nails!...


The products and brushes that I used:
 
Naked Basics palette by Urban Decay
Naked palette by Urban Decay
ELF eyelash curler
Starlet eyeliner in Chocolate
Real Techniques eye brushes set
Covergirl LashPerfection mascara
Real Techniques eye brushes set
Revlon lip butter in Sweet Tart
L'Oréal Caresse Lip Stain in Rose on and on
Personnelle nail art stickers
 
I hope you liked this little tutorial and don't forget to send me a picture on my instagram or twitter if you decide to recreate this look!
 
instagram: @missbeauty4all
twitter: @MissBeauty4all
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

One more thing before you leave this page! I am in a contest and I need you to vote for me all you need to do is click on the picture below and click "vote" when you arrive on my page! The contest is open on April 16th to April 30th :) -xxx-




2 comments:

  1. Salut, merci pour ce super article!
    Tu devrais hydrater le contour de tes ongles, ils ont l'air bien secs. Personnelement, j'utilise une crème pour les mains Mixa intensif peaux sèches "crèmes mains réparatrices, mains abimés". Je l'utilise pour les mains et les ongles, elle est top ! :)

    ReplyDelete