Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Review: Naked Basics palette by Urban Decay

heyy girls,

today I'm here with an exciting review!! The Urban Decay Naked Basics palette!! I know I am kind of late on that but I just received it for my birthday (You might already have seen it in my Birthday Haul). So here it is...



It is perfect in my opinion ;) It is totally worth the 32$CA. I recommend it to every beginner that doesn't want to buy the Naked and Naked 2 (I also have a review on both of these). I truly love that palette it is great for traveling and I'll show you why in the next picture. **You can buy this palette at Sephora but remember...5 colors out of 6 are matte so I would not recommend this palette if you don't like matte eyeshadows!**

 
It is sooo teeny! Seriously! It's so cute! How can you resist? How COULD I resist to that little palette? There is also a full mirror which is always good ;) The colors are all matte except for Venus that has a pearly finish.


Here is some swatches for you guys...

left to right on both pictures: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S., Naked 2, Faint, Crave.
I'll try to describe you what the colors look like:

Venus: gorgeous pearly white highlight (pearl finish)

Foxy: kind of a yellow highlight but doesn't look straight yellow on the eyes. It is an awesome highlight too (matte finish)

Walk Of Shame (W.O.S.): very light dusty pink (matte finish)

Naked 2: light taupe (matte finish)

Faint: medium brown (matte finish)

Crave: dark brown/black, it isn't completely black like Blackout from the Naked 2 palette. It has some brown undertones. You can't really tell in the pictures though... (matte finish)

Tell me in the comments if you like this palette or would you like to own this palette yourself!

I hope you enjoyed this review,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment