Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I ♥ Spring TAG!


heyy girls,

this TAG was created by missglamorazzi on youtube.

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
Essie - under where?

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I have two must-have lip color actually! Baby pink lips AND coral lips!

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
It's a dress that I got last year at a store called Dynamite...

4. What's your favorite flower?
I don't know the name of the flower but I think it is very pretty!



5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
Here is my favorite scarf...I bought it at a store called Bizou...
The colors are more vibrant in reality

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
for makeup defenitely the matte trend and for fashion...everything! ;)

7. Favorite spring candle?
Bath & Body Works Pineapple Mango candle...but I really want to try the famous Market Peach candle!


8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
I instagram it the other day... Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang
9. What is spring like where you live?
It is kind of warm. The snow is melting and everything is so pretty :)

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
I love how everything is so beautiful outside...AND the fashion and beauty trends!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
not really...

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
I already had my spring break because here in Canada spring break is the first week of March.

I TAG:
EVERYONE...tweet me the link of your answers if you do a blog post about it! ;)

Have a great day,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment