Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Shopaholic TAG ;)

heyy girls,

I think TAG are just fun to do so here is the Shopaholic TAG :)

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I don't think I'm THAT bad but my friends whould probably agree...

2. How would you classify your style?
I would classify my style as classic and girly.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Dynamite! It is one of my favorite store. Everything is so pretty and girly in there!

4. Where do you find the best deals?
I usually try to go on the sale rack before anything because I think this is were you can find the most unique pieces at less cost.

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I have to say that if I have to splurge on something it will be on a Rebecca Minkoff bag...

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
I usually go for something comfy and simple. Because when I'm trying clothes I don't like having a ton of layers to get off before trying anything. Ohh and the worst part is to put all your cloth back if you have a elaborated outfit.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
Omg...purses! I LOVE shopping for purses and shoes. I just think it is easy and fun ;)

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
My leather jacket...I love it so much!


9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
High waisted skirt, shorts, etc...

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
I don't know...actually I can't remember XD

11. Who is your fashion icon?
Lauren Conrad :)

I hope you're having a nice day,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment