Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Haul: Sephora, Walmart, Dynamite...

heyy girls,

if you follow me on Twitter and Instagram you might have seen that I went shopping last Friday with my friend for her birthday. It was so much fun and we bought a lot of good stuffs so here is what I got...


As you can see I went to Sephora :) I also went to Dynamite, Walmart and Simons. I got two things at sephora which is a pink hair elastic that is supposed to be good for your hair or I don't know...I just needed an hair elastic because I was having a bad hair day ;) It was 2$CA I think. I also got the Makeup For Ever Aqua Cream in 13. It was 26$CA and I will be doing a review on it. Sephora was having 15% off your order if you were a VIB which I was very happy about. They also give me a Sephora tote and a sample of the MUFE new Pro Finish powder.



Next I went to Walmart and I bought some makeup. I got 2 BB cream which is the L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream in fair and the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in light. I will do a review of those soon.
I also got the Garnier Skin Reniew Anti-Dark Circle Roller. It is expensive! I mean for drugstore! It was on sale for 12$CA I think... Tell me in the comments if you want me to do a review of that product. I also was running out of my Covergirl LashPerfection Mascara so I've decided to try a new one. I chose the Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara.
Recently, I've heard people raving about the new Maybelline Color Whispers lipsticks so I bought one to try it out. I bought the Pin Up Peach for around 6$CA.
Oh! And I found THE perfect mint nailpolish for Spring and Summer... Mint Candy Apple by Essie. This one was on my list for a very long time and it just recently came out at my Walmart ;)


The last things that I bought at Walmart was Nivea Lip Butter! I was on the hunt for those since they came out but I just recently found them. In Canada, we only have two scent which are the Vanilla & Macadamia and Original (that one doesn't have a smell). They are 2$CA at the drugstore.


So if you follow me on Pinterest you know that I have wanted a pair of TOMS for a long time and...I bought a pair of these in black!! I was so excited that I changed the shoes that I was wearing for them! They are SO comfortable! Seriously I highly recommend them if you are on a hunt for comfy and awsome shoes ;)

The last thing that I got was this sheer top. The color is so pretty! It is a light pinky blush ans I love the fact that it is flowy. The detailing at the back is GORGEOUS! I got it at Dynamite on sale for 20$CA.
 

 
I hope you enjoyed that haul and don't forget to leave a comment below telling me which item you would want me to review,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment