Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Favorites 2013

heyy girls,

today I'm here with another monthly favorites. I haven't discovered that much product this month and some of my previous favorites will definitely come back for this post also ;) Here is what I've been loving this month...


Before I get started on my favorite beauty related things of the month I just wanted to quickly mention my fashion favorite of the month...I've been loving my black TOMS and have been wearing them almost every single day. They are super comfy and I highly recommend them!

Now back to the beauty favorites. This month I have been loving the new Nivea Lip butter. I hauled them on my last post I think (here). They are very moisturizing and the vanilla & macadamia scent smells soooo good!



The next thing that I have been LOVING is my Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 13. This little product is fabulous! It is creamy and it stays on all day. I did a review on it (here).


I have using this body butter from The Body Shop for quite a while now and I just completely fell in love with it. It smells delicious and the texture is divine! It is VERY moisturizing and I recommend it to everyone who needs a good body butter.


You surely have seen this next product in my March Favorites2013 (here). Again, I am SO in love with this palette but even more with the color Venus. It is such a beautiful shade to highlight the inner corner. I did a review on the Naked Basic (here) if you want see more swatches.


I have been using this highlighter for a couple of months now and I have to say that it is AMAZING. It gives a nice glow without being to much shimmery. So this is the Marcelle Multi-Colour Face Powder in Luminous Veil. I can do a review on it with swatches if you want. Just leave a comment below ;)


This next product is very liked on the beauty community and I also have been loving it myself. It is the Maybelline Color Whisper and I got the shade 30 Pin Up Peach. I love it so much because it has a good balance between pigmentation and moisture. I will definitely purchase more shades ;)


Those next goodies are products that I have used together and I just love how they look as a combo. They are the Benefit Lipgloss in Dandelion and Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Wink.


I just recently bought this mascara but it is the second time that I like a mascara the first time trying it. If you were wondering the first mascara that I loved the first time trying it was the Covergirl Lashperfection. But I might be liking this one more because it gives more volume and give good lenght...So I have really been liking the Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara this month.


It is not the first time that you see me raving about the 1$ eyelash curler by ELF but I really had to point it out for this month because I don't know what I would do without it...I love it so much ;)


As you can see, I have been loving (again) this month my Real Techniques brushes but more precisly the Base Shadow brush, the Accent brush to use in the inner corner and the Deluxe Crease brush to highlight my face since it is too big to use in the crease.


Tell me in the comment section what have been your favorites this month!

I hope you enjoyed this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment