Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Review | NYX Love In Rio Eyeshadow Trio

heyy girls,


today I am going to review one of the new NYX eyeshadow trios that they came out with recently. I got it in an Ipsy bag (I can't remember which one) from last month or maybe the month before last month. Seriously, I can't remember but that's not the point. The point is that I have been using this trio for a couple of weeks now and I am now ready to give you my honest opinion about the NYX Love In Rio Eyeshadow Trio in Segredos De Giselle (yes, that's the name of the trio that I got).








The packaging
At first, I had trouble opening the little palette. I don't know why but it didn't want to open. Of course, I broke a nail trying to open the palette (the usual, you know). But, I finally did it and I was very happy about the quality of the packaging. It is very sturdy and doesn't feel cheap at all. I was very impressed. It came with the usual sponge tips applicator that I never use, but you know, it's still nice to have it, just in case.



The product + Swatches
I have to confess something... At first, I thought this was going to be an awful product. I don't know why but I didn't have faith in this eyeshadow trio. And I was wrong. This eyeshadow trio is amazing! The pigmentation is awesome for every three of the eyeshadows. The texture is super soft (buttery almost) and it isn't chalky at all. What I also like about this eyeshadow trio is that the darker color isn't too pigmented at the point where I have to be super careful (all my pale skin girls out there...you know what I am talking about). The two lightest colors have a satin finish and the darker one has more of a semi-matte finish. Here are the swatches...

Not in front of a window.

In front of a window.
My thoughts
I really like this little palette so far and I think it is perfect for girls-on-a-budget because this product is around 7$CA (I think...maybe it is cheaper) and you get very good quality for the price. There is a selection of colors from which you can choose from, so you don't have to buy this palette with those exact colors if you want to try it. Of course, I haven't tried the other trios, so I don't know if the eyeshadows are all the same quality. Overall, I really enjoy this product and I am going to be repurchasing more of those NYX Love In Rio palettes in the future. I highly recommend this trio in the color Segregos De Giselle!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Don't forget to write me your comments below!

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all



No comments:

Post a Comment