Friday, April 4, 2014

Monthly Favorites | March 2014

heyy girls,


today I'm back with my monthly favorites for the month of March! Yeah! I don't know about you but this month didn't go by quickly at all. Seriously, it was the longest month ever. AND we had a lot of snowstorms this month; everytime with felt like Spring was coming in it had to snow... Let me tell you that I am sick of Winter and you might have seen it in my Manicure Monday posts recently, where I've been only showing pastel colors. So, yeah, back to the topic of monthly favorites; this month has been a good month in term of finding new products. 



This month, I've been loving my Stay Matte powder from Rimmel as a setting powder for my undereye area. It is just so lightweight and it helps my concealer stays on longer. I have the color transparent.


I've also been loving my eyelash curler from the brand Missha. It is a korean brand and you might have seen it in my last haul. I like how wide it is because it can really curl ALL my eyelashes at the same time.


I've also discovered some new awesome brushes this month! I used  the Real Techniques Contour Brush as a setting powder brush. I've also been using the fondation brush from the same brand to apply my concealer under my eyes. These brushes are just SO SOFT and good quality. I love them!




Real Techniques Foundation Brush

Real Techniques Contour Brush
Another one of my favorites for this past month is my Covergirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ballet slippers (I think; it is the lightest shade though). It is perfect as an on-the-go color or just as an everyday color. I love how natural it looks while also giving you a nice pink sheen with gold reflects. It is absolutely gorgeous!



Another one of my favorites that I've been wearing every single day this month is my Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in the lightest shade (Chantilly). I'll be doing a review soon ;)


And yes, as you can see I can't get enough of those Inglot eyeshadows. Even though I did a review about these recently, I had to rave more about them. I've been wearing the color... on my  eyelids almost everyday! You seriously need to try them out if you haven't yet.



This month, my skin has been very dry and I had an hard time trying to find a gently face wash that didn't irritate my skin. I haven't found one yet so if you have any suggestions please tell me in the comment section. So, yeah, I've been using my Bioderma Sensibio as my "face wash" in the morning time. It cleans my skin while keeping it somewhat hydrated.


And then, last but not least, I've using this product a ton this month. My hands were extremely dry and this little baby helped me a lot during those rought times ;) It also smells divine (just like peaches) and the packaging is to die for. What's better than that, huh?


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all

No comments:

Post a Comment