Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Heyy girls,

today I'm back with a review. I'm going to be reviewing a product that had been on my wish list for a long time. Like, everytime I walked into a Sephora, I had to swatch it, then I walked away, came back and swatched it again... And finally one day I ask the Sephora lady to color matched me and I bought it. Now, you might be thinking: " Better late than never"... I could not agree more with you! But, yeah...today I'm going to review the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Chantilly.

The packaging
The packaging is very sleek and classy. I love Nars packaging anyway, so for me I knew that I wouldn't have any problem with it. The applicator is just perfect and it helps applying your concealer with precision.



The consistency
It has a very light consistency compared to other concealer with the same coverage. Like the name of it says, it is very creamy and it is easily blendable. But, sometimes, if you have very dry undereyes, it can settle into fine lines or dryness underneath your eyes if you're not careful. You can also use this  all over your face, but for me it didn't work  well because during this time of year I have dry skin. I just don't like the look of concealer/foundation on my dry skin.


Swatch without blending the concealer.

Swatch when it's blended.

Swath when it's blended.

The coverage
It has definitely a medium to full coverage. When you first apply it, you get a medium coverage, which looks very natural, and then, if you put another layer, you have a full coverage concealer, that also doesn't look cakey at all. I also use this product to cover up some pimples that I had and I'm very impressed on how well it covers them up. It also has a good staying power, but I recommend using a setting powder on top of this concealer just in case.

I am not wearing any face makeup, except for the Nars concealer under my eyes.

My thoughts
I really enjoy this product so far. I've been using it for a while now (maybe a month?) and I know that I won't be able to come back to my Garner Eye Roller Ball. I like how the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer covers well my dark undereye circles while still looking natural.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, I would recommend the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer if you need a good undereye concealer, but if you have very dry skin on that particular area I don't know if you're going to like this product. Maybe just give it a try in a Sephora store or ask for a sample to try at home.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all


No comments:

Post a Comment