Monday, April 7, 2014

Manicure Monday | Give Me Some Blueberries

heyy girls,

today I'm very excited to share with you a new brand of nailpolish that I've never tried before. I wasn't able to find that brand in stores, so I ordered online on FTB Beauty, a canadian online retailer. This week nailpolish is from the brand...(drum rolls)... Barry M! I know what you might be thinking right now: " Barry M has been around for a while now, why haven't you tried that brand earlier? " Well, shipping from Europe to Canada is crazy expensive! #canadianproblems




I don't know if you can tell by the past Manicure Mondays but blue is my favorite color ;) I didn't even planned on wearing blue nailpolish 3 weeks in a row, but oh well! Also, please excuse my dry fingers! I cannot wait for Summer to come...



As you can see I am not showing you the right bottle of nailpolish. I forgot the bottle at my mom's and I only had this one with me, because yes, I did buy 3 colors from Barry M. So, I decided to still show you what the bottle looks like even though it isn't the right color in it.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all

No comments:

Post a Comment