Saturday, February 8, 2014

♡ Eye Makeup Look Tutorial | Valentine's Day ♡

Heyy girls,

I was looking through my blog posts recently and I realized that I've never done a tutorial with the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. But I did an entire post with swatches of this palette if you're interested. Anyway, here I am today with this Valentine's Day eye makeup look. So, grab your Naked 3 palette and let's get started with this tutorial.

** Sometimes I look like I'm not wearing any eyeshadow, but it is because my camera doesn't have the best picture quality **

 
1- Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

2- Take a flat eyeshadow brush and put Strange all over the lid as a base color.


3- Then take the same brush and put the color Burnout all over the lid.

 
4- Take a big fluffy brush and put the color Limit in the crease. Do a circular motion on the outside of the crease for more definition. 


 
5- Take the same brush and put a darker color called Factory on the outside part of the crease.
 

6- Take the same color of the beginning, Strange, and highlight the inner corners of your eyes.

7- Line your upper lashline with a black liquid liner. I'm using Boho Cosmetics Green Liner in Black.




8- Curl your lashes and put  coat of your favorite mascara. I'm using Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara.




 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all

2 comments:

  1. Très chic! J'aime beaucoup ton maquillage ♥

    Bisous,
    Maêva du blog:
    http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete