Friday, February 21, 2014

♡ Wishlist | My 17th Birthday ♡

heyy girls,

in a couple of weeks from now it's going to be my birthday! On March 5th, I'll turn 17 years old and I'm SO excited!! :) I've decided to do a birthday wishlist to take the time to think about what I would really want for my 17th birthday, and that way it can give you some ideas about what to ask for your birthday...


**I go left to right starting at the top row**

1) Sigma Eye Shadow Palette in Warn Neutral
I've never tried products from this brand, but I would love to. I've heard great things about this palette.

2) Blogilates Beast Mode Booty Short
They look so comfy! I love the message on it, the perfect motivational quote for me.

3) MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Perfect Topping
I've wanted to try a MSF for so long, and it looked awesome in the swatches that I saw online.

4) MacBook Pro 15"
I know that it is VERY expensive but a girl can dream, right?

5) Lorac Pro Palette
I WANT THIS PALETTE SO BAD! They don't even sell it on the Sephora website :(

6) Mac 217 Blending Brush
I've never thought I would want to own a MAC brush, but I've heard that this is THE best eye blending brush.

7) Canon Rebel T3i
I definitely need a new camera, and I've been thinking about doing beauty videos recently, we'll see though ;)

8) Sigma Essential Kit - Mr. Bunny
Again, I've never tried Sigma before and girls on Youtube have been raving about this brand for years now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all
 

2 comments: