Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Challenge | Blue Nailpolishes

heyy girls,

I'm back this week with another Monday Challenge. This week challenge is about blue nailpolishes. I don't own a lot of them, even though I love this color, but I've decided to do it anyway. Don't forget to leave a comment saying what are your favorite blue nailpolishes! Here are the questions...

Do you wear blue nailpolish on your nails?
I'm not wearing blue nailpolish right now, but I do wear this color often on my nails because it one of my favorite colors.

What are your favorite shades of blue? Sky blue? Deep blue? Shimmery blue?
I tend to buy light blue nailpolishes because they don't look too bright compared to my very pale skin. I also gravitate towards shimmery or different looking blue nailpolishes.

What are your favorite blue nailpolishes? Why?
I LOVE the color Bikini So Teeny by Essie. It is a gorgeous light blue. I also love the color Butler Please by Essie, which is a beautiful deep blue.

Essie Bikini So Teeny


Essie Butler Please
What are the ones that really disappointed you?
I don't remember being disappointed by a blue nailpolish before... And if I ever was, I probably gave it to someone or threw it away. I always make sure to look up reviews of a product before buying it.

Do have blue nailpolishes on your wish list? What are they?
I would love to own Photoelectric and Moon Glow by Formula X. I would also love to have Scouse by Butter London in my collection. These colors are SO pretty and different from what I have.




_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
Twitter:@missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all

No comments:

Post a Comment