Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Favorites 2013

heyy girls,

I can't believe May is almost gone! It went by so fast! It's crazy! Anyway...Today I am here with my May Favorites. I didn't really discovered new stuffs this month but I've still wanted to show you...


My first favorite is actually three nailpolishes. I've just been loving pastel AND coral nailpolishes...by Essie! I just love their nailpolishes! The colors are so pretty and opaque! So I've been loving Cute as a button, Mint Candy Apple and Under Where?.
 

 
Next, I've been loving my Garnier Roll-On undereye concealer. I've been using this product for a couple of months now and I've never thought it was good but I don't know why but recently I have been reaching for it a lot...and also suddenly loving it!...
 
 
If you saw my last post (here) you know that I'm in LOVE with this quad by Maybelline which is in Natural Shock because these are all MAC dupes ;) You also might have seen it in my last haul (here)...
 
 
I know that my next favorite have been a favorite for a couple of months now but it is THAT good! Seriously I'm constantly reaching for it and using it! The Nivea Lip Butter is the BEST! ;) 
 

Again, this next favorite have also been in monthly favorites before but I just wanted to show you this color which is Naked 2. I've been using it like crazy in the crease...


This next favorite is a recent purchase that you might have seen in my last haul post. I've been wearing this Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade every single day since I got it and I have to say that the color is GORGEOUS! It is perfect for summer :)

 
Next, I've been loving this Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige. It is perfect if you are on the go or if you don't have time to do a complete eye makeup look. It just gives you a nice color on the lid...

 

I've also been enjoying this Göt 2b Beach Trippin'. I will do a review on it soon. I just wanted to tell you that I like this product. I have to say that it is not the best but for the price it is awsome!


I've really been enjoying Bioderma this month! Recently, my skin have been really sensitive so I've been washing my face with it. I just put some on a coton pad and rubbing it on my skin...So yeah! I've really been enjoying this Bioderma Sensibio H2O!...


My last favorite for this month of May have been this Elizabeth ARden eye and lips makeup remover. I think it is the BEST eye makeup remover ever. You don't need much for the product to do its job which is awesome!

 
Tell me in the comments what have been your favorites this month!
 
I hope you liked this post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment