Friday, May 3, 2013

♥ The Beauty Blogger TAG ♥

heyy girls,

today I am here with another TAG. I wasn't tag but I just thought I would do it.

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally wavy. It is not crazy curly and neither straight. I am pretty happy about my hair and I usually keep them natural on a day to day because I like how it looks :)

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don't dye my hair. I don't know why but I've always been afraid of dying my hair because I like my hair color and it is kind of unique so I'm afraid to never be able to go back to that color.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Well...At my school we have a uniform so I basically always wear the same stuff but I have more than one style. It just depends on how I feel that day ;)

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own mani because it gives me a reason to buy more nailpolish colors. I don't know if it makes any sense but I prefer doing my mani at home but I won't mind getting it done at a salon.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I change my nailpolish weekly...

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I don't really wear nailpolish on my toes because I just don't have the time to do them XD

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It depends. If a have 30 minutes I will take those 30 minutes but usually I don't have much time before school so I try to take 15 - 20 minutes max. I know some people might think it is a lot of time to be spending on makeup but I do listen to YouTube videos while I am doing my makeup...I guess it takes me more time because of it!?



8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do my face first.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I do collect makeup but I try to use all my products. Of course, I buy things that I need as well ;)

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never tried to put on false lashes. But I do like them :)

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No. I usually wear concealer with powder over it and I do a simple eye look. I put gloss before heading out and I'm good to go!

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
I don't wear makeup if I know I am not going out of the house. Of course I don't always wear makeup when I go out shopping. I wear makeup because I like it not because I feel like I should ;)

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I have no problem with that!

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not a lot. I feel like I have a good balance between high-end and drugstore.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I usually decide when I am getting dressed...

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I change my handbag when it is winter or summer. When Spring arrives I take out of the closet my summer handbag and when Fall arrives I take out my Winter handbag ;)

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
During the week I wake up at 7:15 am and I usually go to sleep at 22:30. But during the weekend I don't have a time that I need to wake up or go to sleep.

18. How often or when do you workout?
I try to workout 3 times a week. It is nothing extreme. I do 30 minutes of bike or running. But I have to admit that I don't always have the time or the energy to workout. But I try...

19. Left handed or right handed?
I am right handed.

20. How tall are you?
5'7"


21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak french very well since it is the first language that I learned.

22. How many pets do you have?
I don't have any pets but I would love to have a dog :)

23. How often are you on Blogger?
At least once a day. I am constantly on Blogger writing post and responding to your comments ;)

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Not usually...but I ALWAYs read your comments on my blog! This is why I love when you guys write me comments. And I LOVE responding to them too.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Definitely. I am always adding new stuff on my TO-BUY or TO-TRY list.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I was trying to find a name that included fashion and beauty so I came up with beauty and fashion for all meaning that this is makeup and fashion related stuff that everyone can understand and recreate at home ;)

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use an old camera that ma mom bought me several years ago. It is the Samsung

28. How often do you clean your house?
I don't own a house since I am only 16 years old but I try to clean my bedroom every week but I usually fail at it XD

29. What's your favorite color?
I have more than one favorite color. I like pink and blue!

30. Do you swear?
Sometimes.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I am going to eat with some of my friends and we will do a sleepover ;) I hope you are having a nice day!
 
 
I hope you liked that post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment