Saturday, March 1, 2014

Review | Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

Heyy girls,

Today I'm going to review the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara. I got this little sample sized mascara in an holiday kit at Sephora. I've been testing out this product for a couple of days now, and I'm finally ready to give you my opinion...


The packaging
The packaging is very simple, yet pretty. I didn't have any issue with the packaging or the quality of it.


The brush
The brush reminded me of the Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara, but in a bigger version. It isn't too big, neither too small. It has a lot of bristles to it that helps separating your lashes.



The formula & Staying power
It is more of a wet formula rather than dry. It isn't wet enough to clump your lashes though, which is perfect. It gives me more length than volume, so I'll say that this is more of a lengthening mascara. It definitely doesn't give you crazy volume or anything like that. I had no problem with the staying power.


My overall thoughts
I liked it a lot. I loved how lengthening it was while also giving some volume, but nothing too crazy. This is definitely a day time mascara. The only bad thing that I could say about it is that my sample went dry so fast, but it always happens to me no matter which sample-sized it is. But, yeah, overall I liked it a lot and I will probably repurchase it in the future.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
 

No comments:

Post a Comment