Monday, March 17, 2014

Manicure Monday | Coral Perfection

heyy girls,

I've decided to start something new on my blog...Manicure Monday. Every Monday, I'll show you the nailpolish that I'm wearing this week or just a nailpolish that I have in my collection. Sometimes, I'll do tips and tricks. I don't know if this is going to replace the Monday Challenges, but we'll see.

Today I am going to show you a nailpolish that I got recently at Walmart. It is from the brand Essie. This color is very popular and is definitely the perfect coral for the Spring time. Did you guess it? Yep. You're right. It is Tart Deco by Essie.

Tart Deco is a gorgeous milky opaque true coral. It isn't too pink, neither too orange. With two coats you have an even and opaque finish on your nails. Please excuse my dry hands, winter really needs to go away!


As a base coat, I am wearing Essie All in One Base. I might do a review about this product, but you've heard already so much from me that I dough it to be necessary. For my top coat, I am wearing the usual; Seche Vite Top Coat.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all

No comments:

Post a Comment