Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Monthly Favorites | February 2014

Heyy girls,

I don't have many favorites to show you this month because I just recently bought new stuff and I want to really give those products a good try before telling you all about it, but anyway, I still wanted to show you my favorites for the month of February.


I've really been enjoying the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer for sensitive skin. It definitely isn't as good as my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, but for a drugstore moisturizer it is pretty good. I liked how light it was while still being very moisturizing.


Towards the end of this past month, I've started wearing more pastel colored nailpolishes. I've especially been loving the Zoya Dot nailpolish. I wore it two weeks in a row plus I did my pedicure with this same color. That should means something, right?



Next, I've been really liking this shampoo from Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Strong Lenghts. It is very creamy and smells SO good. I just can't get over this clean and fruity scent! It is moisturizing, but at the same time no too moisturizing so you don't have to be worry about your hair getting oily quickly. I found this shampoo perfect for the dryer months since I wash my hair everyday I don't like very clarifying shampoo. Basically, this shampoo is perfect for me. I think I'll even buy the conditioner when I'll have the chance ;)


I don't know if I've talked about this product before, but I've been loving this Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover. It didn't irritate my eyes and it removed most of my eye makeup in one take. I do love this product better than L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, and its price is more budget friendly.



I don't know if you remember when I hauled this next product, but I've just been enjoying having it on my vanity this month. I've never had a pencil sharpener for pencil eyeliners before, because I've never really been into them, but recently I have and this pencil sharpener from SPAressource has just been my lifesaver.



To complete what I said earlier, I've really been into eyeliner this month, especially pencil eyeliners. One of my favorite so far from all the pencil eyeliners from my collection (I don't have a lot) is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero. I am sure that you 've heard a ton of good things about this product, and I totally agree. This is an amazing product, expensive, but awesome. I've heard though that the Rimmel's new eyeliners (Scandaleyes I think they are called) are as equally awesome; sadly I've never tried them.


And the last product for this month's Monthly Favorites is the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara. I did a review a couple of days ago of this product. You can check it out here if you want to know my thoughts about this product, even though you already know that I love it since it is in my February favorites.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all


No comments:

Post a Comment