Friday, March 7, 2014

Fashion Friday | Workout Clothes

Heyy girls,

Recently, I've really be into health & fitness and today I took the decision to incorporate more of that kind of content on my blog. Hopefully you'll like it and find it interesting. So, today I'm going to talk about my favorite workout clothes that I've tried so far. I'll start with the tops and then I'll talk about the bottoms and even socks!

This picture isn't mine; I took it from Pinterest.
My favorite tops
I've really been enjoying this top from Lolë. I bought at Sport Expert for 40% off and I'm glad I did. What's awesome about this top is that there is a sport bra incorporated in it, so you can only wear this with a pair of yoga pants and you're good to go. I also love how there is a pocket in the back to put your water bottle. It is very expensive though, and to be quite honest I would never of bought this top if it wasn't on sale.


Another top that I love is from the Nike Dry-Fit collection. It is this ombre blue tank top. What I really like about this top compared to the other one that I've just talked about is the thin material. But it isn't thin at the point you can see through the shirt, and the fabric isn't too stretchy or too stiff. I mean for the price you definitely get the quality. Again, this top is very expensive, but I got it for 50% off I think. So far, I'm really liking the Dry-Fit collection.



If you are looking for affordable good quality workout clothes, Target has some cool stuff. I haven't tried a lot of their stuff but I know that they carry the brand Champion, which is a well-known fitness brand.



My favorite bottoms
You know when I said that I was liking the Nike Dry-Fit collection so far, well I was also referring to this pair of short that I've been wearing a lot. I don't know what they are called but they basically are black and white runner short. The fabric is very light but still is durable.


I know right now it might looks like I only wear expensive workout clothes, but I assure you that this isn't the case. Most of the times I just wear a loose T-shirt with yoga pants. So, this is why I wanted to show you one of my favorite bottoms to workout in. I've been enjoying wearing those Mossimo yoga pants that you can find at Target. They are so soft and comfy. And how cute is this colorful tribal pattern, huh?




My favorite pair of socks 

I just wanted to quickly mention my favorite pair of socks. I don't know if this is weird but hey I'm doing it anyway . I love those socks from Costco from the brand Adidas. It comes in a huge pack and I love them because they are inexpensive and SO soft! Plus, I don't know if you can tell but there are little holes for your feet to "breath". I highly recommend you to check them out ;)




_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all

No comments:

Post a Comment