Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Challenge | Shiny Lips

Heyy girls,

I hope you had an amazing weekend. For me the weekend isn't finish yet since I'm on Spring Break right now and I have no school until next Monday ;) I hope you enjoyed my Friday post that I actually posted on Saturday (shuut don't tell anyone). If you didn't read it and you're interested into knowing what are my thoughts about the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara, well click here. But anyway, this week I am back with another Monday Challenge. And this week we'll talk about lipgloss! Let's get started...


Do you wear lipgloss? Never? Occasionally? Everyday?
I used to wear lipgloss every time I wore makeup, but recently, I've just been disliking wearing lipgloss. I've juste really  been into matte lip products and let's be honest, my lips are somewhat big and sometimes I don't like putting lipgloss over them because it makes them look even more big... But, hey, I'm not complaining, I'm lucky to have a full set of lips ;)
What are your favorite shades? On the opposite side, what are the shades that you dislike? Or that you don't dare wearing?
If I ever wear lipgloss, I usually go for pinky nudes or just pink lipglosses in general. Wearable pinks though. The shades that I kind of fear are browns and purples.
What are your favorite brands as far as lipgloss goes?
For an high-end brand I like Benefit lipglosses. I like L'Oreal lipglosses for a drugstore brand. I've also heard that Revlon and Maybelline have amazing formulas.

Do you wear lipgloss on its own or over a lipstick?
I usually wear lipgloss over a lipstick, but I don't mind wearing it on its own.
What are your favorite combinations of lipstick + lipgloss?
Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive + Benefit Sugarbomb lipgloss



Covergirl Lipperfection jumbo lip balm in Ballet Slippers (205) + Benefit Dandelion lipgloss



Favorite lipgloss & wishlist
I would love to try the Buxom lipglosses and the Dior Addict ones.
Benefit lipglosses in Dandelion and Sugarbomb


Ten Pro lipglosses (I don't know where you can buy them)


L'Oreal Le Gloss in 160 Violet Attitude


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all

No comments:

Post a Comment