Friday, January 31, 2014

Monthly Favorites | January 2014

heyy girls,

Today I'm back with my monthly favorites for the month of January 2014. I don't really have a lot to show, but there are new stuffs that I've been loving and that I've never shown to you. Let's see what I chose this month as my favorites...
This month I've had some problems with my skin. I've been getting tiny little pimples, which I never get usually. I've been using this Freeman Facial Clay Mask in Strawberry & Chocolate. It smells divine! It also does a very good job at deep cleansing my pores.


This month, I've been loving the Seche Vite Top Coat. It really does make your nailpolish dry faster. I can't remember if I ever put it in one of my favorites, but I mean it just shows how much I really like a product ;)


I've also been liking the It's So Big Mascara by Elizabeth Mott...a lot. It gives awesome volume and it is very black, which I love. 


Last month, I bought this Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara by Maybelline under the recommendation of Beautybaby44 on Youtube. At first I was very sceptical about it, but I ended up liking it a lot. It isn't my favorite mascara of all time, but it's a good one, plus it is inexpensive.


I received this product in my January 2014 Ipsy bag and I'm deeply in love with it. It is the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-in Conditioner. It makes your hair so soft and smooth!


This month, I've started filing my nails instead of clipping them and it has made a big difference. My nails are longer and stronger. Of course, multiple factors have made a difference and this is one of them. But I'll talk more about my nail care routine in my Monday Challenge next week.
  

The next item that I've been loving this month is this set of three pairs of earings that I bought from Forever 21 a while ago. It just look so classy and girly. Love them!


The last beauty related item that I've been using a lot during the month of January is the Rusk Sensories Pure Shampoo. My hair has been hard to wash recently and I went back to this shampoo just to see if it could make a difference. Believe it or not, it did! This is a more of a high end shampoo, but I've seen it at Target the other day.


Here are my non-beauty favorites for this month...
 
- I've been LOVING the book Insurgent by Veronica Roth;
- If you follow me on Pinterest well you know that I've been pinning A LOT;
- I've also been following the Blogilates Beginners Workout Plan.


 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment