Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My New Year's Resolutions | 2014

Heyy girls,

as you all know a new year has arrived and I don't know about you, but for me new year rimes with new start. I know that it doesn't have to be a new year to make resolutions or to decide to be a better person in general, but I just feel like I can finally put 2013 behind and look forward to 2014. That being said, today I am going to share with you my resolutions for this new year and maybe I'll inspire some of you to do so.

Don't be afraid to leave me YOUR RESOLUTIONS in the comment section at the end of this post. I would love to know what you guys want to accomplish this year. Maybe I'll even add some of your resolutions to my list ;)


1) Be back on track with my blog's schedule
I really don't know what happened, but I definitely wasn't at my highest potential during those last months. I was very disappointed of myself, because my blog is my passion and having you girls commenting on my post always make my day, and make me feel like I am helpful to some of you...That's why I am trying to post a new article every Tuesday and Friday just like before. Another resolution of mine is also to try to do a giveaway or two this year, just to thank you to have sticked with me for more than a year now.

 
2) Get more into fitness & health
Another thing that I really wanted to do on my blog was more fitness and health posts, because I don't think beauty is only about makeup and fashion; in my opinion it is also about feeling awesome inside. So, tell me in the comments if it would be something interesting to you. For example, my fitness routine, my diet or how I try to live an healthier lifestyle, etc.


3) Live life at its fullest
I am the kind of person who can sit at her computer and watch Youtube videos for hours and hours. In my case though I can't help the fact that I have a blog and that I HAVE TO go on the internet to do what I have to do; keep up with trends, editing pictures, responding to your comments, obsessing over Pinterest (wait...what?!)...  And having my face in front of a screen all-day long makes me feel like I am wasting my time and that I should be enjoying my life instead of watching 6 episodes in a row of Supernatural or whatever billions of TV shows that I watch. Did I ever tell you that Sidereel.com gave me a "reward badge" because I was tracking more than 25 shows on its website...yeah...that explains a lot.

 
4) Be less stressed
I am a somewhat anxious person (okay let's say than I am more anxious than the average but shhtt...don't tell anyone) and sometimes I feel just SO stressed out. And you know when you're stressing out and you just keep making up bad scenarios in your head. Yeah. Things that will never happen to you ( I hope), but you still keep thinking about them. If you know what I mean than you also know that it is very hard to control yourself, but it isn't impossible.
 
5) Do more fashion post on my blog
I don't have the most unique sense of style and I've always been scared to do fashion posts on my blog, because, to be honest, I don't have a walk-in FULL of clothes and I go to a private school with an uniform. The only days where I dress myself nicely are on Saturdays and maybe Sundays if I don't spend all my day studying. I am going to do my best and do OOTD more often, but I can't promess anything. I don't mind talking about my favorite trends of the moment though ;)
 

 
These are all my resolutions for the year 2014. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Don't forget to leave me a comment telling me what are YOUR new year's resolutions!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment