Tuesday, August 27, 2013

☆ September Wishlist ☆

heyy girls,

today I'm here with a wishlist! Basically, this is where I share with you the things that I really want to buy and try for the month of September. My two obsessions at the moment is Lush and Taylor Swift so don't be surprised if you see a lot of those in my September wishlist ;)


*From the top to the bottom, left to right*

American Cream from Lush
I've heard that this product is amazing and super moisturizing for the hair. It is a very popular conditioner from Lush.

Cream Floral Gold Studded Pyramid from Wildflower cases
I've been wanting a Wildflower cases for THE longest time! Seriously, I wanted one even before I had my Iphone. I think they are kind of expensive but I'm curious to see the quality of those.

Stepping Stones from Lush
I don't know about you but my feet are so DRY. This is why I want to try this foot scrub from Lush. It is also very inexpensive which is always awesome.

High Beam by Benefit
I know that this product was in my last wishlist too (I'm not sure) but I always go swatch it at Sephora and I never get around to purchase it. PLEASE...tell me in the comments if you think that this product is worth the money.

Lorac Pro Palette by Lorac
Do I really need another eyeshadow palette? No. Do I want this palette? Duh! Do I want to splurge on it? I'm not sure since I haven't had the chance to swatch it in store.

Nars Sheer Glow by Nars
I have combination to dry skin with enlarged pores and I really want to try this product because I've heard so many good things about it. Again, tell me in the comments if you think that this would be a good match for my skin type!

Wonderstruck Perfum by Taylor Swift
1) I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift 2) It smells soooo good!

Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfum by Taylor Swift
Do I really need to repeat myself?

Taylor by Taylor Swift
#obsessed #smellsyummy

I hope you enjoyed reading this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment