Friday, August 23, 2013

Haul : H&M, Forever 21, Sephora, Lush & more...

heyy girls,

a couple a days ago, I went shopping to Montreal with my friend. I had a great time and I kind of went crazy that day. I personally don't think that I got that much stuff but you know...#iloveshopping. Anyway, it was the first time that I went into those stores except for Sephora. Here is the stuff that I got...

**Please tell me in the comment what you would want me to do next**


The first place that I went was H&M. I wasn't really looking for anything since summer is almost over and the autumn stuff isn't out yet or at least I didn't see any. I just got a basic pink hoodie to wear on colder nights.

Next, I went to Lush. I was very excited because it was my first time going in there. At first, I was overwhelmed and I didn't know what to try. I finally chose to buy Ocean Salt since I've heard so many good things about it. I also had to choose a product that I would want a sample of. I chose the shampoo called Big. The lady, which was SO sweet by the way, also gave me the Lush Times which is the Lush "newspaper" where they talk about their products.



 After, I went to Forever 21 and, again, it was my first time going there. I only bought a dress and some jewelry. I love it there! Seriously, it is so inexpensive compared to where I usually shop at my mall! I bought a maxi dress because I didn't own and I thought it would be perfect for the concert that I am going today. Here what the stuff that I got looks like...



I also went to Brandy Melville for the first time! I love the style of this store! I didn't buy any clothing but I bought one piece of jewelry which is the infinity gold ring.

The last place that I went is Sephora! Shocker, I know ;) I didn't bought a lot to be honest with you. I ran out of my facial moisturizer so I've decided to pick up the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. Tell me in the comment section if you would want a review of this product. I also got another ribbon hair tie but this time I got it in black. I love those so much! I wear my pink one every single day on my wrist.

 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment