Tuesday, August 13, 2013

🏫 Back to School : Haul! 🏫

heyy girls,

if you follow me on Twitter (@Missbeauty4all) or Instagram (@missbeauty4all), you know that I went shopping last Sunday with my friend. We had a lot of fun and I'm happy with myself because I didn't go crazy. Which is surprising since I LOVE to shop #sorrynotsorry. Anyway, you might wonder why is this a back to school haul! Well, that day I went to Staples (school supplies store) but I didn't know if you would want to see what I got. So I've decided to show you what I got when I went back-to-school shopping...


I first went to Bath & Body Works since they just came out with their fall scents. Here is what I got...


There was a deal for anti-bacterial hand gel which was 5 for 5$. I got I Love S'Mores, I Love Cinnamon Buns, Strawberry Hibiscus, Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sweet Pea. They are all sweat smells which I love.

I also got candles. I got two of their new fall scents. The first one that I got is the Farmstand Apple. It smells just like freshly picked apples. The other candle that I got is a classic, Autumn. It smells fresh and a bit spicy at the same time.


Next, I went to a MAC counter. I bought two eyeshadows that are very popular in the beauty community...
First, I bought All That Glitters which is a shimmery golden/peach color. It is a veluxe pearl formula. The second eyeshadow that I got is Shroom which is a gorgeous very light beige/white highlight. It is a satin finish so it's gorgeous as an highlight on the brow bone.



All That Glitters

Shroom

Left to Right: All That Glitters, Shroom.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post,

Isabelle-xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment