Friday, September 6, 2013

♥ August 2013 Favorites ♥

heyy girls,

I know I am late (kind of) for my August monthly favorites but seriously! Where did August go?! It's already September now and school has begun for a couple of weeks now. Am I the only one who thinks that it is a bit depressive? Anyway...

Today I'm here with my favorites beauty wise and fashion wise for the month of August. Don't hesitate to leave in the comments what products you have been enjoying recently!

**Also I just wanted to quickly mention that if you want me to review some of the Lush products that I got don't be afraid to tweet me your requests or just leave a comment below :) **

My Twitter: @MissBeauty4all

Here are the links to the products that I got:
Haul: Forever 21, Lush, Sephora....(here)
Haul: Lush....(here)


The first thing that I've been liking this month is my Naked Basics. You know that I already use this palette every single day to fill in my eyebrows BUT this month I've also been reaching to it a lot to do very simple and natural makeup looks since I don't like to wear a ton of makeup at work.


I've also been liking this eyeshadow from MAC which is called Shroom. In my opinion this is the most beautiful highlight that I've ever seen in my life. I don't only use it on my eyes, I use it to highlight the top of my cheekbones with it. GORGEOUS!

Next product that I've been loving this month is my (kind of) new mascara from Covergirl. I hauled it a couple of weeks ago I believe and I've been in LOVE with it since the first use. It is a little bit more dramatic than the Covergirl Lashperfection but it still looks very natural and awesome ;) 


Those couple of weeks I've also been reaching almost everyday for my ELF Professional brushes. I've been loving the eyeshadow brush which is awesome for packing on the color on the lid. I've also been using the crease brush to put Shroom on the inner corner since it is too small to use in the crease. In the crease, I've been using almost every time the blending brush to apply color in the crease and to slightly blend the colors together. I prefer my Real Techniques crease brush to blend the edges though.
 
The ELF Professional Crease Brush

The ELF Professional Blending Brush.
The ELF Professional Crease Brush.
Another brush that I've been loving to apply my makeup is the ELF Studio Powder Brush. Since it is flat and dense it is the perfect brush to apply foundation. If you're looking for an inexpensive brush to apply your liquid or powder foundation I highly recommend you to check out this 3$ ELF brush.
The last beauty product that I've been loving this month is the Olay Clean & Mild Make-Up Removing Cloths. It doesn't irritate my skin and it does remove my makeup pretty well. BUT, it isn't good at removing eye makeup. For me it isn't a big deal because I prefer using an eye makeup remover since I find it does the job quicker.


This month I only have one fashion favorite. I know that I got this Brandy Melville Infinity Ring at the end of the month but I'm just OBSESSED with it. I've been wearing it almost every single day...What can I say..I'm in love! ;) 


Twitter: @MissBeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment