Friday, September 13, 2013

๐Ÿ Fall 2013 Fashion Trends ๐Ÿ

heyy girls,

as you know Fall is coming very soon and I wanted to share with you some of the fashion trends that I'm excited to wear or that I just think are wearable and cute ;)


Army trend

This trend has been going on for a while now and I think it is there to stay. I love this trend because it is a little bit more daring than what I usually like to wear.

credits: www.collagevintage.com
 
Tall Boots (Riding Boots) trend
 
I'm going to be honest with you, I haven't own a pair of tall boots in a while. I just always thought that they didn't look good on me and that they took to much effort to put on and take off for school. But recently, I've been obsessed with this kind of look. I think it is the perfect fall accessory. This means that I NEED to go out and buy a pair...#happygirl
 

Credits: www.kelledstyle.com
Knit Beanie trend

This fall, knit beanie will most likely be huge. I don't remember if it was the case last year but I know that a lot of people already wear them but I'm excited to try this trend since I've never bought a beanie before. Again, I didn't thought that I could pull it off but this year I want to experiment with my look :)

Credits: wanelo.com
Turtleneck shirt trend

I'm not sure about that one but I've heard that turtleneck shirt were getting back into style! I don't know yet how I feel about this trend. I might have to try on some turtleneck shirts before I can say anything about it :)

Credits: www.luckymag.com 

The colors

Emerald is THE color for the fall time. Here are the colors that would be in trend for the fall season...


I know that this post wasn't that long but I hope you still enjoyed reading it,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment