Thursday, September 19, 2013

UPDATE: I need your help!

heyy girls!

Today is Thursday and I don't have school until Monday which is great because I have more time to write. I just wanted to do a quick post on what I have been doing those past weeks that leaded to the lack of post on my blog. First, I want to sincerely apologize for the missing articles and the lack of effort from me. I don't even know what happened... I guess I just forgot that I had to post an article or I just didn't have any ideas on what I should write about.

So please! Leave me a comment telling me what you want me to write about. It can be a makeup collection, a fall makeup look, Lush products review or anything beauty or fashion related.

I also have some questions for you...

What are your recommendations for a foundation that has a dewy finish, has medium to full coverage, has neutral shades for fair skin and isn't drying on the skin or leaves you look like you have a mask on your face. ;)

Also, I wanted to know which high end palette you would like to win for my 1 year blog anniversary giveaway(Naked, Naked 2, Too faced Naked Eyes, etc).

You can also talk to me through Twitter if you want to ;) @MissBeauty4all or you can follow me on Instagram: @missbeauty4all

I hope you're having a nice day,

Isabelle-xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment