Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back-To-School | High School Makeup Look - All Drugstore + FIRST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

Heyy girls,

The makeup look that I've created today is very easy, but that's not it! It's also very affordable because I've decided to use ONLY drugstore products. I did my first youtube video for this tutorial because I thought it would be easier to follow this tutorial :) By the way, I know that my skin is not perfect and I don't think anyone is, plus my hair looks like crap but hey I'm human too ;) xox





Products that I've used in this video

♥St-Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
♥Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer
♥ Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in Light
♥ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 & 15
♥ Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
♥ Marcelle Jelly Cheek Flush in Flushed Coral
♥ Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded and Bad To The Bronze
♥ Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Black
♥ Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Black (waterproof version)
♥ EOS Lip Balm
♥ Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

What I am wearing
♥ T-Shirt: H&M
♥ Earrings: Target

♥ Nailpolish: Essie Borrowed And Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment