Monday, July 21, 2014

Haul | Drugstore Beauty Products

Heyy girls,

So, I went to the drugstore. Again. Please don't jugde ;)

The first thing that I picked up at the drugstore is the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the color translucent. I already own this product but I've hit pan, so I thought why not buy a back up? It was around 9$CA.


Then, I got a great deal on the Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya, so I couldn't resist! It was 4$CA each instead of 9-10$CA each. I almost bought more than one but there was only one color that really catch my eyes and it was this one. It is a gorgeous coral, perfect for summer.



While we are on the lip products topic, I also bought this lipgloss from Essence. To be honest, I only bought this lipgloss because I thought the stand was really cute. I wish I had taken a picture of it to show you. But basically it was all pastel with bows, really girly you know ;) It is from their Cookies & Creams collection and the color is 01 Macaron, C'est Bon!. Yes, it is French inspired if you are wondering. It was also very cheap, like 2,50$CA and I'm very happy with it!



sorry for the weird color on my hand... it looks like a spot of self tanner but I don't self tan so.... :/
Next thing that I bought is this nail art stick by the brand Essence. I didn't have anything like it and it was very inexpensive: 2,50$CA. I am planning on doing some nail art tutorials soon :)


Staying in the nails category; I got this French Mani/Pedi pen from (again) the brand Essence. It was also 2,50$CA (my wallet is liking it).


Finally, the last beauty item that I bought is an Essie nailpolish in the color Borrowed & Blue. It was on sale (8$CA), do I really need to explain myself? You know you would of done the same thing ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment