Sunday, July 6, 2014

Mini Haul | Sephora & Mac

Heyy girls,

Yes. I finally got around to it. Some of you might know (if you follow me on Twitter or on any social media sites) that I first lost my camera, then I bought a new one, and when I was to take pictures of my haul I totally forgot some of the products at my dad's. So, please excuse me for taking so much time before putting this post up :)

So, I'll just start with what I got at the Mac counter. I only got one thing but this is something that I've been wanting to try for so long... I got my first Mac lipstick! I picked the shade Creme Cup because I wanted an everyday color (for the price I definitely want to maximise my uses). If it's saying something to you, it is probably because I put it as one of my June 2014 Favorites.



Then, I did some damage at Sephora. Nothing drastic if you compare it to other beauty blogger hauls but it was enough for me. 

So, I'll start with the boring stuff. I first bought this pack of 10 hair ties because I love those kind of hair ties and I needed more of these (I swear!). I think it was 7$CA for that entire pack.


Then, I finally got around buying my first ever palette from Too Faced. I chose the Natural Eyes Palette but seriously it was a tough decision because they have so much different variations! But I am a neutrals kind of girl, so this palette is perfect for me. It also came with a little How-To Guide which is great if you're a beginner or if you want some inspiration.





And lastly, I got a mini size version of the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. I bought this product because I wanted my prom makeup to last longer. I think it was around 20$CA for this tiny bottle, which is why I won't be using it everyday. #tooexpensiveifyouaskme



No comments:

Post a Comment