Friday, March 8, 2013

Wishlist of the moment #1

heyy girls,

I've seen a lot of girls doing this kind of post on their blog and today I've decided to do one myself! This post is about beauty and fashion related items that I really want to buy at the moment or that I wish I had. Of course I won't buy ALL of those items. Tell me in the comments what are the products on your wish list!


 1) Benefit High Beam - 30$CA

2) Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 - 26$CA





3) Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12 hours lipstick in Inspired - 34$CA





4) Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream in #13 Bright Beige - 21.60$


5) Etude House Precious mineral BB cream Bright Fit in N02 light beige - 16.49$



6) Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball - 30$CA




7) waist lenght cardigan from ringsandtings.com - 48$CA



8) studded two way bag from ringsandtings.com - 45$CA



9) double finger heart ring from ringsandtings.com - 6$

10) Toms shoes in grey - 55$



I hope it gives you some ideas for upcoming gifts ;-)

Isabelle -xxx-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment