Friday, February 22, 2013

What's in my travel makeup bag!

heyy girls,

this post isn't really what I bring when I travel to an other country but more what makeup I bring when I go to my dad's house. I stay a week to my mom's, a week to my dad's, a week to my mom's, a week to my dad's, etc. My makeup collection is at my mom's so this is why I bring makeup to my dad's. Keep in mind that I don't wear makeup everyday especially foundation and I don't mind be bare face so this is why I don't bring foundation. I also don't bring any palette because I have one of the Naked palettes at each place. I do bring brushes but not a lot since I don't need all of them. I don't have a lot of brushes anyway. **My makeup bag is from Yves Rocher and I got it for free with an order.**







In the front pocket I have random things like my Yves Rocher Pore Cleansing Mask, some baby shampoo for when I clean my brushes, a pair of tweezers and some floss.




 In the middle pocket I have more useful things like cleansing clothes to remove makeup and a lip repair cream from Laroche-Posay. I also have a ELF eyelash curler replacement pad.


 
 In the last pocket I have all my makeup and my brushes that I use during a week. It's not very organised but I don't have that many products so I don't really mind. I also don't bring the same nail polish. I switch it up every week.

 
 
Here is the makeup that I bring with me (left to right):
 
- Yves Rocher under eye concealer in the color 01
- Covergirl LashPerfection mascara
- L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss in 160 Violet Attitude
- L'Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain in 184 Rose on and on
- Revlon Lip Butters in Cotton Candy
- Maybelline The Rocket mascara (I did a review)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- Sally Hansen Top coat
- Revlon base coat
- Sally Hansen Twisted Pink (I did a NOTW with that color)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
- ELF 1$ eyelash curler
 
I also bring brushes in a little makeup bag that I got with my November Ipsy bag 2012. I don't have very good quality brushes so I don't mind putting them in this bag.
 

 
Here is the brushes that I bring (left to right):
 
- Maybelline double-handed cream and powder eyeshadow brush
- ELF professional eyeshadow brush
- ELF professional crease brush(I use it to highlight my inner corner)
- SOHO concealer brush
- ELF blush brush (I use it to set my under eye concealer)
- Ecotools powder brush
 
Tell me in the comment section what is the makeup item that you can't live without!
I hope you liked this post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)

2 comments:

  1. C'est pratique ce sac, tellement de compartiments! Pour ma part, je ne pourrais pas me passer de BB crème (ni de mascara, ni de poudre matifiante, ni de crayon khol... mais ça fait beaucoup! loll)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut! Ça fait longtemps que je me cherche une bonne BB crème, en aurais-tu une à me recommander? Merci pour ton abonnement! J'aime beaucoup ton blog et je me suis inscrite ;)

      Delete