Friday, December 28, 2012

My winter skincare routine

heyy girls,

since winter arrived a little while ago I had to change up my skincare routine because my skin was getting dryer. I've been experimenting with that new routine for a couple of weeks and I'm really happy about how it turned out. I have combination to oily skin and I think this new skincare will help me for the winter. In that blog post I will show the products that I use during that cold time of the year. If you have any questions or recommendations you can leave them as a comment at the end of the post! :)

The most important things to do during the winter time are to exfoliate and moisturize. I've been loving the Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing gel. I have a review of that wonderful product on my blog. I use the exfoliating side of Olay 2-in-1 daily facial cloths to exfoliate my skin. I exfoliate my skin 1 to 2 times a week. I really like this product because it is gentle for my sensitive skin. I recommand to exfoliate at night because when you exfoliate your skin is more vulnerable to the sun.


Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing gel
Olay 2-in-1 daily facial cloths (I'm wearing Butler Please by Essie on my nails)

I also sometimes use the Yves Rocher Pure System pore cleansing mask for acne-prone skin instead of the Olay 2-in-1 daily facial cloths. It is a mask that you keep 3 minutes on your face before taking it of with a humid cloth. It did help with my acne. I recommand doing this at night because it contains salicylic acid.


 Yves Rocher Pure System pore cleansing mask for acne-prone skin
Before doing those steps I clean my face with Ducray Keracnyl foaming gel for acne-prone skin. It is a gentle cleanser that didn't dry out your skin. I've been using that cleanser for 2 years and I really like it.

Ducray Keracnyl foaming gel for acne-prone skin


** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

have a nice day,

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment