Friday, July 26, 2013

☆ Bedtime Routine : Summer Edition ☆

heyy girls,

a couple of days ago I did my Morning Routine : Summer Routine so I've decided to do a bedtime routine. Tell me in the comments if you want me to do a Back to School series! I would do easy hairstyles, quick makeup, school supplies haul, etc.

Here are the products that I use before going to bed...


The first thing that I do is removing my eye makeup. I use the Marcelle Essential's gentle make-up remover. I like to pour some on a cotton round and press it on my eye for 10-15 seconds. It helps to remove the eye makeup faster. I have to say that I miss my Elizabeth Arden Eye and Lip makeup remover but this makeup remover does a good job too.


Next, I use the Bioderma Sensibio H2O. I pour some on a cotton round and remove my face makeup. If I wore foundation or BB cream that day, I usually use a cleanser after this step (the same that I use on the morning).


After, I moisturize my face with the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It is a great light moisturizer for the summer. As you can see I'm almost out of it :(


If my skin feels dryer than usual that night I usually apply on another layer of moisturizer called the Total Moisture Facial Cream by Benefit on those areas.


Also, if I have a pimple I sometimes put the Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Acne Care with salicylic acid. It doesn't dry out my skin and it is great for people who have sensitive skin, like me :)


I finally apply on my lips a lipbalm. My favorite lip balm of the moment is my Carmex Lip Balm. I love how it feels on your lips and it is very moisturizing.


Before going to be I catch up on youtube videos or on Tv shows. I also go on my phone to see what's going on on Instagram ;)



I hope you enjoyed reading this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment