Friday, June 14, 2013

Review and comparison: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream & L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream

heyy girls,
 
Today I'm here with a review AND a comparison of two BB cream from the drugstore. I've haven't tried any Asian BB cream so I can't compared those BB cream that I am going to show you with the Asian BB creams. The two BB creams that I am going to review today is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in light and the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB in Fair.
 
 
The first BB cream that I am going to show you is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm. I got it in the lightest shade which is Light. I think there are four or five shades that you can choose from and you can also buy this product at the drugstore.
 
 
I like the consistency of this product. It is definitely on the more liquidy side which is great for the summer. It gives light to medium coverage and it is buildable. It also doesn't feel cakey on the skin. I am not a fan of the shade selection though. Now that I got a little bit of a tan it does blend very well with my skin but in the winter the lighter shade is too dark and looks too orange on my ghostly pale skin tone ;)

 
 
This picture shows what it looks like before blending everything out.

Here is what it looks like when it is blend out ;)
 The other thing that I don't like about this product is the squeezy tube because this tube gets very messy. Sometimes, the product pours out of the tube without you wanting it. You are wasting a lot of product when it happens and the cap gets all dirty.


The next BB cream that I am going to review is the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier in the color Fair. Honestly, I don't really like this BB cream. First of all, I hate when face products begin white to after "match" your skin color because it just doesn't work on my skin. I have to say that they have a bigger shade selection than the Maybelline one.


I really don't like the texture of the product. It has some beads in it and it is kind of arch on the skin when you rub it in. Also, the color Fair is darker than the Maybelline BB cream in Light. It gives medium coverage.



The only thing that I like about this BB cream is the tube. I wish the Maybelline BB cream had the same handy packaging.

 
 
I hope you found it helpful,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment